the penguin king in Japan

月曜日, 4月 10, 2006

cherry trees in blossom





Oyoyoyoyoyo!!!
So I'm arrived since last week in Tokyo .Unfortunately, the first few days weren't really good.
First of all, I was sick because of a meal I ate in the airplane.Moreover ,the weather wasn't so good here but at least, it doesn't rain cats and dogs like in UK ....
My friend from Belgium and his wife are really kind and are taking good care of me.

Last Saturday , I went to Kamakura.I really love this place and especially during the spring season.Completely ,totally ,utterly beautiful.
I wanted to put several pictures but as I don't really know yet how to do , I will update this post later.I'm going to start my job search from Wednesday.It's going to be funny.
Oyoyoyoyoyo!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 7:42 午後, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Hi buddy,

so how does it feel to be in Japan again? Great I guess, even if this time you're not on holiday.
good luck for your job search and keep us updated!!

If you're going for interview, wear your "i'm a pervert" T-Shirt ha ha ha ha

bye

 
At 4:48 午前, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Hi penguin king,

If you are lucky, you will found a job fast, i cross my finger for you.
Anyway, i hope that all your Japan time will be funny time and wonderfull time ;).

Perhaps, i will meet you in Japan in September.At the moment, i try to organize this travel. Nice picture, Kamara will be on my travel road :).

cya my friend

ps: sorry, if there is mistake in my english ^^"

 
At 7:06 午前, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Ahoj my king,
how is your job search going? we need to know, man. Maybe we can organise some kind of collection for you in the zoo (I mean S.. you know what i mean...) we can send you some baked beans (I'll talk to Drew. Is the master for that!) or anything. Did you think about selling your body? No? Hhhummm I'm sure someone (or something) will be interested!
Keep us updated!!
have a nice time and we all hope to read from you you soon.

Olik (a.k.a. chpaise a.k.a. FFB)

 

コメントを投稿

<< Home