the penguin king in Japan

月曜日, 5月 15, 2006

Yo!!! but what is the meaning of yo???




Yoyoyoyoyoyo!!!!
Starting this new post with a picture of my very good friend the god of all penguins !!!!
But next time the picture will be not fuzzy....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA (devil laugh )Revenge ......
No no no please let me in !!Let me in!! please it is rainy outside and there are a lot of Japanese people I'm scared .......No no no !!! not the old woman not the old woman .....

So ,I still don't have a proper job.(I can't work with this guy shouting all day "yaki imo "...Hey it is not a joke .This guy really exists.I will put his picture next time .)
My friend is not very happy because he told me that to be the king of the penguins is not a proper job ...Can you believe it??
Anyway , for the moment, I don't really want to move because I really love this place.
This morning ,I had an interview in a model agency .Yeah seriously!!!
The casting for the March of the penguins 2.....
The interview was only in Japanese and I understood it at all (almost..)
But I still cannot speak properly >______<
Oh Saturday,I've been to the karaoke with my girlfriend and I don't think she was really happy about it because I enjoyed it. I was shouting like a pig dying of a suprasonic hemorrhoids diarrhea...
Not really romantic ...I admit



Some pictures of the Rikugi-en and Kyu Furukawa Gardens .
Next time ,I will try to put some pictures of shrines or something else
than gardens!!!

Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo


Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 10:57 午後, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Hi my fellow Gods of All Penguins,

As you can see, I have upgraded myself to KING of ALL Gods of penguins, just in case some of you jealous mortals thought about stepping up unbidden to MY heaven(>___<)

Anyways, I still can't seem to find anything useful to do for Alex. He's drunk most of the time, gets up every other day to take leak (usually in the wrong room) eat 4 or 5 rice balls in a row, scratch his balls in public (scary, I tell you) and go back to bed for another winter. The owner said I won't get my key money back because of the smell in his room! Smells like a zombie bear from Resident Evil got sick inside and decided to check its putrified guts by himself using his claws in a surprisingly artistic manner...
Unfortunately, that ain't gonna make a penny, so I'm still working on getting him a job at the zoo. The guy from the Sea Life department said he had some hidden talents with sea birds but I don't want him to stick his thumbs in some poor animal's asshole again, the first time was embarrassing enough and I don't wanna repeat the experience. Especially since the chihuahua is still paralyzed from the waist up and can only move its tail, which makes me wanna cry everytime I look out of the livingroom window.
Hope somebody can help,

Have a nice day folks, I know I won't!

 
At 11:21 午後, Anonymous 匿名 said...

hello bro hope you re fine. me fine. i work chez leroy merlin and it's quite well . otherwise you won't receive emails from deruij (you know the email of isabelle) because we're not together anymore but don't worry i try to let some message on this fucking blog as i can. i want to know if you'll come back some day and if yes, when? give a kiss to your sakura from your big little bro the funniest guy. good luck and lot of fun sir pinguine.

 
At 9:21 午後, Blogger The penguin king said...

Hey barmy brother !!!!Why don't you get your own email address ?
I know you don't know anything about computers ( except paint ...)And you know that I know !!And I know that you know that I know !!
May be you know that I know that you know that I know ....Who knows?

And my girfriend's named Yuuko !!!
You have to remember her name because you could meet her next year when I'll visit you .
See ya bro and take care !!!

 

コメントを投稿

<< Home