the penguin king in Japan

金曜日, 5月 26, 2006

Anyone's got an idea for the title of this post because I don't .....

Yop !!
How are you doing mates?
There is no picture this time.Sorry ....
Next time ,I will put the picture of my VERY GOOD FRIEND the king of all barmies ( what was his name again?? )but this time the picture will be not fuzzy hahahahahaha!!!
What ? It's not fair because you can't go on internet for the moment and so you cannot answer ...That's a shame (^O^)
Last week (from Wednesday) , I've worked in a French restaurant .And I gave up this week on Wednesday......
hahahahahaha!!!!!Seriously!!!
There were 2 problems .The first is than it was paid only 600¥/hour (instead of 1000¥/hour )
Yep ,the boss told me 1000¥ during the interview but after that I heard by a co-worker that he told me lies .600¥/hour get off man .That's a fucking rip off .
The second problem was the assistant-manager .Only one word for describe him "French"
He was a pain in the arse..
So until today ,I didn't have a job but I found something today near my house and interesting .
Moreover ,next week I'm gonna play in a japanese movie ( No no no not this kind of movie ...)
Anyway,everything is going well for me and I hope it is the same thing for all of you overthere.
I wanted to put the picture of me and my girlfriend today but unfortunately I'm in a net cafe at the moment and I forgot my usb key .In any case, I'm going to upgrade this post later with a beautiful picture of me ( Hey shut up !! I'm a star now >____< ) and my girlfriend (who doesn't want to have her picture on my blog )
I'm glad because my Japanese is going better and better .And it is a bit strange but my English is getting better as well..... I don't really understand that one .
Hope to hear from you soon
oyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo