the penguin king in Japan

水曜日, 6月 07, 2006

My life now as a movie star!!!!!!!!

Oyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo!!!!!
Yeah!!!I'm a movie star now (^_^)
Don't be jealous !!!
Anyway ,the movie I've played in is crap!
But it was so funny.We were 5 foreigners and we had to play the American soldiers just after the first World War in Japan.In the scene we play ,we had to burn a Japanese airplane.
And we had to be rude as well (in English of course..with a French accent may be .....)
I don't know why but we all enjoyed it.
The name of the movie is : "ore ha kimi no tame ni koso shini ni iku "
It means "I"m gonna die for you "
Even if the movie is crap (with a title like that.....) ,I would like to see the scene where I play .
Today ,there is no picture of my VERY GOOD FRIEND the god of all panties or something like that but there is a picture of me and my girlfriend as some of you asked me to.




I still don't have a proper job .I go sometimes in an English conversation cafe .That's an easy job .You just have to talk to Japanese people in English.(but 7 hours ,that's a bit long ...) But I will get a proper job soon now .I'm sure about it.
Otherwise,I gave up with the clinical trial job because it was a bit dodgy.
Oyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 6:16 午後, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Easy my friend!
i want to see this movie now, the part you played anyway. I do want to see it. It must be funny! I'm glad to see that everything is alright for you now. You can now start your career in z serie movies!
Enjoy!!

 
At 4:11 午後, Blogger Mr.galle said...

Hi, I like this so cool!
I already link to this page.
If you don't mind, Please link to my blog that URL
http://showbiznow.blogspot.com/

 

コメントを投稿

<< Home