the penguin king in Japan

日曜日, 6月 18, 2006

mobile phone & co.

Yop!!!!
A post dedicated to people who are working in a ZOO....
That's my new mobile phone :


Yep! It's a Sony Ericsson and we can't get it in UK..


Much better than the w800 .
And you can even go on internet and send emails .
I even don't have any problems with the language menu as I changed it in English.




Otherwise,I still don't have a proper job....
I still work in the English conversation cafe sometimes .
I work in an Italian restaurant/bar hold by an Australian as a part-time job .
And I've got another interview on Monday for a full-time .Hope it will be alright .
Actually, I'm looking for a job as kitchen staff in a restaurant or English, French teacher.
I had thought about becoming a prostitute but I cannot do that with the working holiday visa .It's forbidden by the law .That's a shame .......
And I don't want to sell another sweet potato while shouting "Yaki Imo" .....
About the weather here...it"s a NIGHTMARE !!!!
It rains more than in UK !!!!!!!!
And it's going to be worst because the rainy season is coming.....

Oyoyoyoyoyoyo!!!!

A picture for people who know about Japanese cartoons .
You can recognize on the left side the god of all panties






KAMEHAMEHA !!!!!


Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 7:45 午前, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Hi there,

O, I see Alex showed you his new dildo! Japanese dildoes are simply amazing! You can receive emails while getting some and achieve even higher vibration rates, thanks to your loving friends and family! I just love it. Alex has been playing with it a bit too much if you ask me, but hey, you only live once and the thing has a nuclear battery, so...

 

コメントを投稿

<< Home